Hey everyone! It’s time for another one of our competition and this time we are bringing something quite fun for you to take part in!
Wedding season starting and these days, the hype is all about candy buffets! Most of my followers have advised me to hold this competition mainly because we want every bride-to-be to interact and share insights and ideas about their upcoming wedding.
Few small rules to understand before I ask you all to get in the groove and start pinning your favorite inspirational pictures!
- Anyone and everyone is allowed to participate. Those living in San Antonio, Texas are welcomed to join in for we are based there!
- TWO lucky winner will be selected to win the following gift items
A complimentary 25 person basic candy buffet gift certificate
$250 gift certificate for PIA’s consultation services for proposal planning or wedding and event
Here’s how you can participate:
1. Follow Principles in Action on Pinterest. And Like us on Facebook!
2. Create your own “Edgy and Chic Candy and Dessert Buffet” inspiration board. Choose your favorite theme and start pinning!
3. Don’t forget to describe and categorize your board.
4. Pin at least 15 images of candy buffet inspiration from whatever sources you like best. You can include anythign from recipes, candy buffet, dessert buffet theme ideas, design and crafts, diy projects, color palettes, etc. Please pin politely and only pin items from their original source.
5. Come back here before November 27th, 2012 and leave a comment on this post with a link to your board. Or post your inspirational pictures on our blog.
6. Original and innovative ideas will be given high preference. And please please please don’t hold back on your creativity.
Two lucky winners will be announced on December 3rd, 2012. The winners will receive the above mentioned gift certificates. Winners’ names and images of their boards will be posted here on the blog. Winners may also be contacted via email if it’s included on their board or in their blog entry.
So what are you waiting for? Start pinning.
Got questions? Comment below or
Join us at our facebook page or
Feel free to log in for more details,
Tweet us your plea!
Or E-mail us your query,
And connect with our team!