A wedding is the most important day in the life of any couple. For this reason it is normal for many brides and grooms, which are about to give the most important step in their lives, try to find the best tips to make that day unforgettable.
Today we offer some tips on how to get your groom look good, elegant, and handsome, in the happiest day of your life.
1) Avoid the “nerd” style: Yes, we know that Some Men like to choose a suit from “Star Trek” to dress on this important moment. As a woman you must always keep firmly. Such suits are good for carnival … but not for a wedding.
2) A wedding suit never should have bright colors. The morning coat must always be in a simply design. Color like classic black pearl are the best. If you want a bit of originality you can choose a morning coat in classic gray or even in wood brown.
3) The bride is the leading role of a wedding. The groom’s suit should never overshadow or compete with the dress of a bride. Never.
4) Try to choose carefully the flowers that the family of your groom, will wear on the lapels of their suits. Yellow is one of the classic colors, and almost essential. This color serves to identify the members of the groom’s family.
5) Your future husband is a member of the Police, the Army or Navy?. Great!. Then at the wedding he can wear his awesome uniform: All attendees to your wedding will be pleasantly surprised, and you, as the bride will look radiant alongside a sophisticated real groom.
Want more of our insight?
Join us at our facebook page or
Feel free to log in for more details,
Tweet us your plea!
Or E-mail us your query,
And connect with our team!